The City of Benbrook contracts with Trinity Metro (formerly the Fort Worth Transportation Authority) and works in partnership with Catholic Charities of Worth to provide transit service to Benbrook residents who are disabled or age 65 or older. Trips may be scheduled for activities in including medical appointments, shopping, recreation, school, or work. One-way fare is $2.50 per person. How it works:
- Service for Benbrook residents is available 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. There is no service on weekends or holidays.
- On Mondays and Wednesdays, bus routes and times sometimes do not allow for service to Benbrook. Therefore, rides can only be guaranteed on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Riders are encouraged to schedule medical appointments and other important trips only for days when service is guaranteed.
- Registration is required to participate in the program and schedule trips. Please call 817-336-8714.
- Ride requests are taken Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Riders are encouraged to call two to seven business days in advance of the desired trip date.
- As noted above, Benbrook residents are guaranteed rides only on Tuesdays and Thursdays.