How to file a complaint or commend an Officer.

You may lodge a complaint with any employee or supervisory officer of the Police Department by contact 817-249-1610. Your basic information will be asked so that a supervisor may return your call. Informational pamphlets entitled, “Complaints against Benbrook Police Officers” are available at the Benbrook Police Department lobby. Officer commendations can be mailed to the Benbrook Police Department, 1080 Mercedes Street, Benbrook, Texas 76126, Attn: Field Operations Commander Michael Mullinax, emailed at, or taken over the telephone 817-249-1610 by any field supervisor.