Alcoholic Beverage Licenses

The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) issues the license to sell alcoholic beverages. The TABC issues the license based on laws enacted by the local community -- in this case, the Benbrook City Council.

The City of Benbrook issues the permit to sell beer and wine for off-premises consumption and the license to sell mixed beverages served in restaurants. The permit fee to sell beer and wine for off-premise consumption is $30 for one year.

The City does not charge a fee to sell mixed beverages until after the establishment has been in business for three years. At that point, the City's permit fee will be one-half the amount of the State permit fee. 

For a license application and more information, please call the local TABC office at 817-451-9466 or visit the website